Technology has long played a critical role in the work of accountants. Some of the oldest relics of human civilization dating back more than 7,000 years ...
It’s Free – Windows 8 Apps on Tap
The Windows 8 store has quite a number of popular apps that are free. To give you an idea, here is a list of some of the most popular free Windows 8 apps:
- Box - 7 GB's free storage (for new Microsoft users). 99.9% uptime guaranteed. Full text search and document collaboration. Restorable history.
- Skype - Video and voice calling.
- Google Search - Since Google search does not come on Windows 8, Google released this app to fill the void.
- Ever Note- Keeps notes, pictures, & audio files organized in easy to use GUI.
- Invoice 360 - Customizable invoice templates. Supports printing, PDF creation, and soft-copy sharing via Windows 8 Share Charm.
- Microsoft Lync - Remotely access files and applications or check the status of your servers or Rackspace from anywhere.
- Amazon - The same shopping experience, only on a mobile phone or tablet.
- EZ Opp - Two time Global Microsoft CRM Partner of the Year Award winner. Help manage sales pipelines on the road by comparing estimated revenue to potential income.
- Meeting Money - Puts a live cash value on all members of a meeting to show the price of keeping people tied up in company pow-wows.
Visit the Windows 8 app store to find these and other often-downloaded apps.