Technology has long played a critical role in the work of accountants. Some of the oldest relics of human civilization dating back more than 7,000 years ...
Work From Home
Are You a Business Owner Who Would Like to Start a “Work From Home” program for Employees?
If you are the owner of a company with 10 or more employees and want to enable your staff to work from home or while on the road, please read this special report:
The Ultimate Small Business Guide To Setting Up A “Work From Home” Or Remote Network Access System for Some or All of Your Staff.
If you have a small business that is considering letting some or all of your employees work remotely, DON’T PROCEED until you read this fact-filled report. This guide contains crucial facts to know before starting a virtual network that allows employees to work remotely. It will guide you in controlling costs, managing projects and protecting productivity. You’ll also read case studies about avoiding common, expensive mistakes companies make when starting a work-from-home system. You can download and claim a free copy of this exclusive guide at: www.dcgla.com/WorkFromHome
The report will explain in easy-to-understand language the best way give you and your employees remote access. It also contains key questions you should ask the computer consultant assisting you to avoid making expensive mistakes when implementing the technology needed for employees to work from home. From this guide you’ll learn:
- Why it’s becoming more and more common for businesses to implement work-from-home plans
- The one most crucial item that is an absolute MUST to have before starting a work from home program
- How $11 million was saved by a company after starting a work from home program
- How the turnover rate for one company was slashed from 33% to almost 0%, and how that same company’s productivity increased by 18%, thanks to their employees having the ability to work remotely
- Eight essential qualities you MUST demand from any IT professional you’re considering hiring for the setup of your remote office technology
Go to www.dcgla.com/WorkFromHome to download this free guide ($138 value).
About Brent Whitfield
Brent Whitfield is CEO of DCG Technical Solutions, Inc., which provides IT Support in the Los Angeles area since 1993. DCG exists to help our clients choose, implement, and manage IT and cloud solutions that are cost effective and reliable. DCG's pro-active approach to IT is ideally suited for companies who depend on reliable IT infrastructure, but don't want to spend a lot of money to keep it that way. DCG was recognized among the Top 10 Fastest Growing MSPs in North America by MSP Mentor. Brent has been featured in Fast Company, CNBC, Network Computing, Reuters, and Yahoo Business.