Do you know just how important data protection is for your small business? Are you aware of the many risks that your firm faces for lack of a robust data ...
Prioritize Data Protection Now with IT Support in Los Angeles
Do you know just how important data protection is for your small business? Are you aware of the many risks that your firm faces for lack of a robust data protection system in place? Is your in-house IT equipped enough to design and deploy data protection measures? Well, if your answer to any of these questions is a resounding NO, you need to listen to what our expert IT support team in Los Angeles has to say about data protection.
But first, let’s look at some statistics:
- Approximately 60% of small firms that are attacked by cyber crooks end up going out of business in under six months
- Over 48% of all data security breaches are normally caused by cyber crooks, the balance is caused by system failure and human errors
Please note that forward-thinking firms have data protection at the center of their cybersecurity policies.
Steps Towards Protecting Your Data
It is important for you to follow a systematic plan when deciding whether you would like to have a data protection solution designed and implemented for your small firm or not. Working with an expert IT support team in Los Angeles will help smoothen things out and have you sorted with a data protection solution.
However, before deciding whether you would want to have a data protection solution or not, you better start by understanding the following:
- The type of data you have in your organization - You need to understand from the onset that not all data are equal in relevance, usefulness, and sensitivity. Once you have classified your data into these categories, your IT services provider in Los Angeles will then be able to protect them accordingly.
- Where your data is stored - Knowing where your data is stored is important because this will help you in choosing the right type of infrastructure needed to safeguard your data.
- Whether you need to have the data or not - It is important for you to determine whether you need to have certain data stored in files or servers or whether you should get rid of them.
Having seen the importance of data protection as highlighted by this piece, perhaps you might be wondering, how to get your critical data secured? Well, wonder no more--- at DCG Technical Solutions, we’ve got you covered. We are your one-stop IT support provider in Los Angeles of choice, here to answer all your questions relating to data protection and cybersecurity in general. Don’t hesitate to call us today.