July 28, 2022, Los Angeles: DCG Technical Solutions, LLC ranks among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2022, according to ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource.
The annual list and research (hashtag: #MSP100) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets. Moreover, the research affirms that vertical market MSPs have vastly expanded their managed security capabilities.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP business, security and market trends. Key takeaways include:
- Surging MSP Revenues: Honorees generated a combined $3.05 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2021, up 42% from $2.14 billion million in 2020. The surge involved extremely strong MSP merger and acquisition (M&A) activity; accelerated demand for cloud & cybersecurity services; and successful MSP pivots amid the continued COVID-19 pandemic.
- Key Verticals: The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and manufacturing, with continued strong interest in financial services, legal and government opportunities.
- Managed Security Services: All of the honorees offer some form of managed security services – particularly backup and disaster recovery (96%), endpoint detection & response (EDR, 88%) and managed detection and response (MDR), 82%). Moreover, the MSPs increasingly focus on emerging areas such as Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM, 49%) and eXtended Detection and Response (XDR, 38%).
- End-Customer Reach: The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 6.1 million users across their customer sites as of 2021, up from 3.1 million in 2020.
- Top 10 Strategic Technology Partners: MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (46%), ConnectWise (18%), Datto (18%), Cisco Systems (15%), Dell Technologies (14%), Ingram Micro (13%), Amazon Web Services (10%), SentinelOne (10%), Fortinet (9%) & Tech Data (7%).
“I like manufacturers because they want to invest in technology at a level that makes them competitive,” said Brent Whitfield, President, DCG Technical Solutions, LLC. “At DCG we love all our clients. All of them, but like kids you kind of got a favorite. And my favorite on clients is manufacturers. Manufacturers are interesting, especially in Los Angeles, because it’s a difficult place to set up and make things. It’s a tough labor market. They’re willing to do the things that are needed to have great IT.”
“ChannelE2E and CyberRisk Alliance congratulate DCG Technical Solutions, LLC on this honor,” said Amy Katz, executive VP and general manager of ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource. “Businesses worldwide increasingly outsource their most critical security, business automation and IT management requirements to the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri), executive VP and editorial director of ChannelE2E. Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
DCG are the 1st choice for IT Services provider for LA business owners. DCG has a reputation stretching back to 29+ years and 176+ clients with contracts in Los Angeles.
Small businesses that require fast access to technical help, and believe in always-on IT infrastructure, count on DCG. Their clients rely on them to choose and deploy reliable technologies that achieve worry-free, “always-on” cloud and premise-based IT systems. DCG’s IT consulting services protect investments, solve business challenges, and help businesses stay focused on reinventing themselves.
About DCG Technical Solutions – We Do it Now!
DCG understands the unique needs and challenges of various markets and why IT is not a “one-size fits all” approach. Our team has years of experience working with organizational leaders to consult, develop, deploy and monitor technology programs that align both strategic and operational goals.
ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com), a CyberRisk Alliance resource, is the leading digital destination for MSPs, IT service providers, channel partners and strategic investors seeking to maximize their business valuations, mitigate business risk and maximize security — from Entrepreneur to Exit.
About Cyber Risk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, Security Weekly, InfoSec World, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, our research unit CRA Business Intelligence, the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative, and now Identiverse, ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert.