Established in 1993, DCG Technical Solutions helps its Los Angeles area clients with their tech troubles so they can get the most from their IT investments. We realize the impact of downtime can have on your business, so our top priority is to get you help as soon as possible and solve your IT problems as soon as they arise.
COMPREHENSIVE IT SUPPORT PROVIDER IN LOS ANGELES
Why clients choose us for IT Support in Los Angeles
For IT Support, our core value is
WE DO IT NOW!
Clients Under Contract
Number of Tickets Closed last year
Years in business
Years Average Client Retention
Quick Response Time
TRUSTED NAME IN LOS ANGELES FOR IT SUPPORT
Clients get Reliable, Robust, Effective
& Efficient IT Support ALWAYS
We take pride in the fact that, during business hours, “site down,” server down, and “internet down” calls are immediately ‘hot transferred’ to our service desk allowing callers to speak with a knowledgeable engineer.
Our in-house IT Support Team is made up of Level 2 and Level 3 engineers. This is how we achieve a 99% resolution rate on IT Support tickets on the first call.
Strategic & complete IT Support, serving Los Angeles since 1993
Clients get the ultimate in IT consulting in Los Angeles without overstepping your budget boundaries.
We deliver creative solutions to tough problems without complicated contracts.
In today’s world, it’s important for organizations to take their cybersecurity measures seriously.
We love solving tough IT problems, and we have the depth of experience to resolve issues quickly.
HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
IT Support Services
As your business expands, your IT needs will grow accordingly. Your internal IT department may be able to handle some of the work added to their plate in fulfilling this request; however, they are bound to be overwhelmed by the amount of work that will need to be done.
If your Microsoft Exchange server stops working, Dependable SafeSTOR™ can virtualize your server, getting you up and working in minutes instead of hours or days. Whether your entire Exchange server has gone off line, or if you have just lost a single critical email; DSS offers speedy disaster recovery. DSS’s “Brick Level” Exchange Server backup can restore an individual mail file, or even a single email.
Data is the most vital business asset and it’s playing an increasingly critical role in decision-making processes, if any of your information is lost or compromised the resulting cost and impact can be severe not to mention the potential damage to your brand and reputation to ensure true business continuity following a hardware failure or any unplanned downtime.
It is a malware program that encrypts your most important data files using an encryption key that only the attacker knows. You’re then told to supply the blackmailer with money in exchange for the decryption key needed to unlock your data. This can be very expensive if you do not have a current backup.
The DCG IT Support Onboarding Process
- 1 Initial IT assessment
- 2 Client Alignment
- 3IT Audit
- 4 IT Road Map
- 5 Plan Execution
- 6 On Going IT Support
- Assessment begins with a comprehensive questionnaire that helps us understand your business, how you would like your technology to operate, and the direction you would like to head. This creates the platform for us to identify any IT Infrastructure issues and implement necessary repairs and upgrades.
- In addition, our regular security risk assessments ensure that all your data is safe and secure. We take our responsibility of keeping your IT systems running smoothly very seriously.
- We ensure that everyone is on the same page. This is essential for a successful onboarding process.
- Sounds repetitive as part of it is covered in Point 1 Initial IT Assessment. Therefore change the recommendation to: Our IT Support service will make sure that your IT needs are aligned with your business goals and strategies. This approach delivers the best possible IT Support.
- We deepen our understanding during on-site visits and meetings prior to and including the onboarding process.
- Our team is specially trained in managing technology support services in order to cater to your specific needs.
- Regular IT audit helps us identify any issues with your IT infrastructure and makes recommendations to address them.
- We always work with you to identify any potential issues early on so that they don’t become significant headaches later on down the track.
- Our IT Support team is highly experienced in implementing best-of-breed solutions. We will get the most out of your technology resources.
- We will create a strategic IT roadmap based on IT Audit that helps us plan and manage our technology needs.
- Our simple onboarding process is essential to ensure that all are up-to-date with company policies and procedures.
- During the initial stages of getting accustomed to our technologies, our support aligns itself so that everyone can get started quickly and efficiently.
- We provide our customers with the best possible solutions for their budget constraints by carefully executing the roadmap items over time.
- We help you learn how to get the most value for your money by executing IT strategy over time.
- Our outsourced help desk service ensures a successful transition in managing everything from email support to technical support tickets.
- The goal is for everyone involved – from our team of experts to your customers and partners – to feel as though they’re a part of our long-term.
- You’re secure now – IT Support/Maintenance mode is now active.
- Organizations can now shift their focus from IT management to expanding their business operations, thanks to our services.
- Our company prides itself on having some of the best uptime in the industry. To keep downtime to a minimum, we have implemented several measures.
- We are able to keep track of all of our data in a secure and decentralized manner, which helps us avoid any single points of failure.
Fast, Local IT Support Los Angeles
Clients come to us when they want a solution for their business.
An Award Winning IT SUPPORT Company
DCG has a reputation stretching back to 29+ years and 176+ clients with contracts in Los Angeles.
Our Partners, Certifications and Affiliations
BENEFITS CLIENTS GET FROM DCG IT SUPPORT LA
Why Choose DCG for IT Support in Los Angeles?
Our service packages deliver what you need and want without overstepping the boundaries of your budget. From cloud services to data backup, we’re here to team up with you and your company for expert support.
“I know maintaining a service, keeping your standards up, is a big job. From my perspective you are doing it well.”
David Kopf Instruments
Customer since 2010
“…With DCG we get a response right away and we often get resolution or at least we get the ball rolling to solve the problem.”
Medreach Ambulance Service
Customer since 2010
Get Result-Driven IT Support
Frequently Asked Questions
AT DCG, we ease the pain of maintaining an in-house IT infrastructure let alone handling the internal resources. You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers! Here are a few questions that small businesses in Los Angeles ask us.
Still have a question?
Reach out to our IT Support team
How can you help my business?
IT Support companies in Los Angeles fall into two categories. Break/Fix and Fully Managed support models. Break/Fix is when the support team waits for something to break, then they fix it. Break-fix support is typical of how internal IT departments work and some outsourced IT companies work. The Fully Managed support model is probably the most common IT Support model in the Los Angeles area.
At DCG, we take a hybrid approach. We charge $14.00 to $20.00 per workstation and $110 to $120 per server. We don’t do long-term contracts unless the client wants one. Our client engagements are month-to-month. No matter what model you prefer, we recommend you get long term and recent client reference and testimonial information. At DCG we have clients that have been with us since 1995 and all are month-to-month. We don’t rely on long term clients to keep a client captive. We think month-to-month is the fairest way to go.
Can you provide me round the clock assistance?
DCG is one of the few IT Support providers in Los Angeles that has 24-hour coverage from our network operations center. During business hours, DCG clients always get a live person on the phone. After hours DCG has live network engineers who can respond via our night number or live Chat on this website.
At DCG, our clients get the benefit of our 24/7 monitoring, security software, and remote access software for a fraction of the cost of the fully managed firms. We then charge our hourly rate for helpdesk and projects on a pay as you go basis. This can be significantly cheaper over time than the fully managed model and it is fair to have support costs decline when everything is in good shape on the client networks.
How do I calculate my IT support costs?
IT Support Costs in Los Angeles can vary widely. When figuring out your IT support budget, a good rule of thumb is to take the number of PC’s, Servers, Firewalls, Managed Switches and multiple by .25 to .5 hours per device to arrive at your approximate monthly spend. The average hourly rate for IT Support by experienced engineers is $125 – $225 per hour. A widely accepted practice is to charge on the low side of that range for Level 1 (Least experienced) to on the high side of that range for Level 3 (Most experienced) IT support engineers.
At DCG, we have no Level 1 engineers because we prefer that our clients get help from experienced, level 3 engineers so that 98% of inbound IT support requests get resolved on the first call, and we think our clients appreciate that. DCG’s hourly rate is $175/hr if you choose to pay using old fashioned checks, but clients who are comfortable with ACH get our hourly cash discount of just $155.
Why do I need an IT support specialist?
An IT Support specialist takes charge and is responsible for your IT infrastructure. Clients view us as their VCIO (Virtual Chief Information Officer) and rely on us for strategy, security, IT monitoring, and management. The IT Support specialists do an inventory, disaster recovery (backup), security audit, and creates a roadmap or IT forecast that we agree on and help execute on over the next few months or years.
At DCG you will interact with our service coordinators every time an IT issue comes up so we can learn the severity and urgency of the request. All issues including site down, server down, internet down requests are hot transferred to a level 3 (most experienced IT support engineer), 100% of the time. For less urgent requests, we promise 4 hours or less, but hot transfer those requests about 65% of the time. When an engineer is not available for the low priority tickets, we respond closer to the 1-hour mark than 4.
At DCG your IT support specialist can help you when things go wrong, work with outside vendors (Equipment/Internet/Copier/Cable/Phone/software) or plan IT initiatives that move your company to the cloud for applications, or Office 365 for your Mail and Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint when the time is right.
How difficult is it to change my IT support company now?
So, you’ve decided that it is time to change your IT Support provider. Just as crucial is the need for the transition to be seamless as to not interrupt your business operations and income. Your current IT Support provider holds a lot of very important information, such as your admin passwords, all the locations of your vital data, and awareness of all of the little quirks in the various programs you use on a daily basis that keeps your operation running. The provider is expected to be concerned about remaining safe and secure when handing off such information.
Fortunately, we understand that moving to a new IT provider can be a little scary. DCG’s Baseline Audit is designed to first: secure your network firewalls, servers, mail, provider and other online accounts, and second: document each mission critical server and process running on your network. There are a few factors that allow us to quickly and easily become acclimated to your situation, the first being that despite the occasional exception, most of what makes a company run (from a technology standpoint) is fairly universal and can be adapted to almost any business in any industry with the right knowledge.
Most important is our experience in small business IT support; we have provided complete support and administration for hundreds of companies in nearly every industry imaginable in the Los Angeles area and can comfortably say that no specific setup is new to us. No matter what your practices are, we have either done it, done something very similar or know of a more efficient way to do it. Whether you have a well-documented list of all your IPs, devices and usernames, or have absolutely nothing to give us, we have the necessary skills to make the transition speedy, smooth and safe.